Using this website
When designing this site our first criteria was to make it as easy as possible for you to find what you are looking for. That might sound simple and in reality it should be, but have you been on sites where navigating to where you want becomes a nightmare because of the amount of information available? using drop down boxes which cover so many choices it becomes totally confusing to use?
We have tried to simplify the process of finding a restaurant in Chester by building a site dedicated to restaurants in Chester and nowhere else. If you are looking for a Restaurant in Hale then we have a site for that too. In fact for all your searches for restaurants across the region we have a site which purely focuses on that particular town or city. So if you are looking for a restaurant in Liverpool or on The Wirral we have put a site together which lists all the eateries in that particular area.
That doesn’t mean to say we don’t have drop down boxes, we do…but this is for choosing the style of place you are looking for. Where it gets clever is that all these sites are linked under the banner of ‘Where 2 Eat tonight’. So if you are not sure where you want to eat out you can search all the different regions and you can navigate backwards and forwards between local areas and centrally most of the time without even knowing you are doing so. Sounds complicated? The opposite is true as all the navigation is seamless and all the sites are in the same style nothing changes, only your choices are made that much easier to find.
Have a go, pick a region…say Restaurants in Hale or how about you want to eat at the Malmaison in Liverpool go to Restaurants in Liverpool and type Malmaison into the search box and the site will direct you to their restaurant. What if you want to eat Thai in Hale? Go to restaurants in Hale and look down the right hand side menu bar again and find the Style of Restaurant category and this will come up with the choices for Thai restaurants. All the information available to make you choice will be made available to you. So, address, telephone number, map, opening times, on-line booking and lots more will be made available by those restaurants who choose to do so.
We hope you enjoy using our site and should you have any suggestions or comments please feel free to leave us your thoughts.
- On the Edge of heaven in Cheshire (mirror.co.uk)
- New Cheshire golf resort and spa to create 100 more jobs (hubhotelsolutions.com)
- Celebrity chef James Martin to open fine dining restaurant in Manchester ‘by Christmas’ (menmedia.co.uk)
- Top chefs Andrew Nutter and Chris Holland join Stuart Thompson at Harvey Nichols to launch regional recipe book (menmedia.co.uk)
- Tatton Park Flower Show ends the season on a high (telegraph.co.uk)
- Barceló Cheshire – Wales, Shrigley Hall Hotel, Golf and Country Club launches new membership offer (prweb.com)
- Is the cheshire cat really a fox (wiki.answers.com)
- Walk to the Matterhorn…..in Cheshire! (peakdistrictview.wordpress.com)
- Saturday – Let’s Meet In The Restaurant! (fashionliony.wordpress.com)